Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dragon Boats






















Tracey and I paddled in the Dragon Boat races at Town Beach. Tracey was in the Broome boat people boat (Broome Primary School) and I was in the Hospital Heroes boat.


We had 3 races each and I'm sad to say that the boat people performed much better than the Heroes. The boat people (in white) finished in the top 8 out of 16 teams and I didn't bother checking where the heroes finished. Sufice to say that our sweep fell out of the boat in one race and without him you tend to just go around in circles. If the winner was the boat that paddled the furthest, then we definately would have won.


As usual the surf club won (I suppose that is a good sign for all those that go to the beach), and the kids won their tug of wars.

1 comment: